defining empty lines.

elijah elijah at riseup.net
Sun May 18 04:22:57 CEST 2003

On Sun, 18 May 2003, Adrian Ho wrote:

> On Sat, May 17, 2003 at 03:51:25PM -0400, David Relson wrote:
> > P.S. Alternate solutions are welcomed.
>
> If you're simply looking for a good place to write the X-Bogosity
> header, just tack it to the start of the message (ie. before every other
> header).

I don't know if this is exactly the same problem, but I frequently get
legitimate mail where the x-bogosity header starts after the first
paragraph of the message. In particular, I think the popular web-mail
client squirrelmail sends me mail which throws bogofilter off. So
my vote: whatever it takes to change this.

samples available upon request.

-elijah