Question about the new version

Dave Stubbs dstubbs at penguin.8inchfloppy.com
Fri May 16 17:49:25 CEST 2003

Hello all,

I downloaded 0.11.2 and built it, and I noticed that when I began calling it
from procmail it doesn't work.

Here's the little bit of my .procmailrc that runs bogofilter:
----------------------
:0fw
| /usr/local/bin/bogofilter -f -p -u -l -e -v
----------------------
I put the full path of bogofilter in there to see if that was the problem -
no change.  No syslog entry at all, and no X-Bogosity line in the header.

Anyhow, as background info, my .procmailrc file goes on to split out various
newsgroup messages into different mailboxes, and this part still works, so I
know that procmail is ok.

Furthermore, if I manually cat the message through bogofilter using the same
options above, bogofilter seems to work ok, and I get a syslog message.

I built 0.9.1.2 on this same system and it works ok.

Anyone else see anything like this?

Thanks for your input in advance,

Dave...