parsing options

Tony L. Svanstrom tony at moon.pp.se
Thu May 15 19:29:39 CEST 2003

On Thu, 15 May 2003 the voices made W M Brelsford write:

WMB> Or, to add to the choices, -Pi/-PI for ignore_case (as used by
WMB> grep, etc.).

 --case-folding [1|yes|true|0|no|false]

 AND...

 --ignore-case [1|yes|true|0|no|false]

 and the whole thing is case-insensitive; that ought to kill this lil problem. ;-)

 Seriously though, it doesn't really matter what character is being used as
people will learn it sooner or later no matter what it is; or they'll just do
`man bogofilter` and look it up.

 Personally I prefer f/F, as I think of it as folding vs. no folding.

--
  | Per scientiam ad libertatem! (Through knowledge towards freedom!) |