bogofilter 0.12.2 binary package for FreeBSD 4.X on Pentium-compatible

Sam Hills rcb at bbll.com
Thu May 8 20:22:17 CEST 2003

>Hi,
>
>I have a package of bogofilter 0.12.2 that was compiled for k6-2 (i. e.
>pentium-compatible or better will work) on FreeBSD 4.X for download at
>http://mandree.home.pages.de/bogofilter/
>
>The file in question is bogofilter-0.12.2.tgz, it has 187,025 bytes.
>
>It is accompanied by a detached GnuPG signature of mine to allow
>integrity checks.
>
>To use: Download it, check the signature and finally type:
>pkg_update bogofilter-0.12.2.tgz || pkg_add bogofilter-0.12.2.tgz
>
>The package may refuse to install if you don't have db4. In that case,
>type "pkg_add -r db4" and retry.
>
>Have fun,

No joy.  I got "not found" on pkg_update. When I ran pkg_add, it would
not install because I don't have write access to the directories it was
trying to write to.  I tried it again with the -p flag, specifying
pkg_add -p /home/bbell bogofilter-0.12.2.tgz but that gave me the same
flood of 'permission denied' errors.