using systemwide Bogofilter AND user Bogofilter together

Pollywog croak at shadypond.com
Mon Jun 9 02:00:32 CEST 2003

On Mon, 09 Jun 2003 01:19:00 +0200
Matthias Andree <matthias.andree at gmx.de> wrote:

> Pollywog <croak at shadypond.com> writes:
>
> > I set up Bogofilter systemwide, to run from /etc/procmailrc, but
> > when users have their own Bogofilter setup, it does not work.
>
> What exactly does not work? What is on your screen or in the logs?
> What do you expect to see instead?

I have a different header added in the case of the system
Bogofilter, X-Admin-Bogosity, and when I have a systemwide setup,
that is the only header that appears in e-mails and even users with
their Bogofilter setup see only the systemwide header.  Also, lots
of spam gets through that would be stopped by the individual user's
setup.  I think I am doing something wrong.  Should I be setting
BOGOFILTER_DIR in /etc/profile ?  Maybe that is what I did wrong and
I should have set it elsewhere.

--
Andrew