bogofilter-0.13.6.1 - new stable release

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Thu Jun 5 21:01:17 CEST 2003

At 02:55 PM 6/5/03, Jake Di Toro wrote:
>Hehe, guess I jumped the gun seeing as I d/led this before this email
>:)
>
>Randomtrain (or actually more appripiately scramble) has a msg
>counting issue.  After I compiled and upgraded I decided to rebuild my
>databases since I had been using 10.3.  Registerd a few spam and ham
>and let randomtrain hit the rest.  I noticed the it counted 2 more
>messages in each category for the messages I gave it.
>
>After pearing down the spam category, I've come up with a group of 29
>messages that randomtrain/scramble counts as 30.  If anyone is
>interested, I'd be happy to zip up and email to them... just let me
>know who to send to.

Hi Jake,

Interesting, yesterday I fixed an error that caused messages in mailboxes
to be undercounted.  It'll be interesting to see what you've got.  Feel
free to send it direct to me.

If the error is in randomtrain or scramble, I'm not too worried.  They're
less important and little used.  However, I will take a look to see what's
wrong.  With luck, it'll be an easy fix.