[bogofilter-announce] bogofilter-0.13.5 - new current release

Boris 'pi' Piwinger 3.14 at logic.univie.ac.at
Tue Jun 3 16:49:32 CEST 2003

David Relson wrote:

> Bogofilter-0.13.5 fixes a few minor problems as described below.  Barring
> significant problems, it will be promoted from  "current" release status to
> "stable" release status on Thursday.  Now's the time to test and report
> difficulties.

Still running 0.13.0 (see below) I see one spam mail every
other day or so. I got a false positive when applying for
Michael Moore's mailing list a few days ago, but usually,
this is not a problem.

bogofilter version 0.13.0

algorithm   = fisher
robx        = 0.415000 (4.15e-01)
robs        = 0.001000 (1.00e-03)
min_dev     = 0.025000 (2.50e-02)
ham_cutoff  = 0.000000 (0.00e+00)
spam_cutoff = 0.600000 (6.00e-01)

block_on_subnets  = no
strict_check      = no
ignore_case       = no
header_line_markup = yes
tokenize_html_tags = yes
replace_nonascii_characters = no

spam_header_name  = 'X-Bogosity'
header_format     = '%h: %c, spamicity=%p, version=%v/%a'
terse_format      = '%1.1c %f'
log_header_format = '%h: %c, spamicity=%p, version=%v'
log_update_format = 'register-%r, %w words, %m messages'
spamicity_tags    = 'Spam', 'Ham'
spamicity_formats = '%0.3f', '%0.3f'

I'll try go get 0.13.5 and see if things change.

pi