What if bogofilter isn't installed at your ISP?

Steven steven at poiema.org
Thu Jul 31 20:37:35 CEST 2003

Greetings all.

First I apologize for asking such a basic question. I read the FAQ, and
searched the archives, etc.

Can someone please give me a suggestion concerning the following
circumstances:

1) My ISP does run GNU/Linux, to which I do have shell access, and
gcc and procmail appears to be functional. Their MTA is Exim 3.36.
2) Bogofilter is not installed on my ISP.
3) I do run GNU/Linux on my main workstation, from which I use Kmail
to get my email via POP3 directly from my ISP server.

Anyone have a suggestion as to what I can do to improve my quality of
life concerning spam?

Steven
--
Know your neighbor. Discover independent media:
http://www.thislife.org/ - This American Life - documenting "everyday life" in the US.