/etc/bogofilter.cf

Boris 'pi' Piwinger 3.14 at logic.univie.ac.at
Fri Jan 24 14:13:25 CET 2003

Boris 'pi' Piwinger wrote:

[9)]
> I added a line of explanation.

Sorry, the mail went out too early. I continue where I
stopped the previous one.

>>>12) THRESHOLD Values (???)
>>
>> This'll take a while to explain.  I'll have to send you another message on
>> these.

In the meantime I'll just put it to another place.

>>>16) more details for algorithms (should stay here, but
>>>settings from 9), 11), and 12)? should be merged here)

Please read carefully!

"Format of spamicity output" has to be worked on. What
happens, if I set spamicity_tags to three values, but only a
binary state is used?

There needs to be some text which explains spamicity_formats.

pi