reporting spam (was:How to avoid s p lit up wor ds?)

Barry Gould BarryGould at PennySaverUSA.net
Tue Jan 21 20:00:44 CET 2003

At 06:08 AM 1/21/2003, Zack Brown wrote:
>A single-key-press complaint to the ISP and/or whatever authority there
>may be out there, would be cool. Has anyone implemented something that
>automatically analyzes the headers and determines the proper email
>addresses to complain to?
>
>If someone has such a tool that actually works, I'd love to hear about it.

Check out SpamCop:
http://www.spamcop.com/

I don't use it, but I leech off their RBL.

I believe their tool/plugin lets you forward your spam to them, then they
contact the users and ISPs involved; so it's just 1 click for the end user
(you).

Barry