bogofilter's default algorithm

Barry Gould BarryGould at PennySaverUSA.net
Tue Jan 21 19:51:33 CET 2003

At 03:10 AM 1/21/2003, Greg Louis wrote:
>A note for people who understand the value of unsure: it seems to me
>that -u does exactly the wrong thing.  What you want to do is sort the
>unsures and train on them;

Hi Greg,

Well, as far as I can see, that has to be done manually by the end user;
there's nothing -u can do about it. I don't understand why you say it does
the wrong thing.

I also use -p, and mark as "Unsure".

Then, Eudora flags unsure messages for me (I raise the Priority, so it's
very easy to see which ones are unsure), and I use those for manual training.

Barry