Mime (was [bogofilter-announce] bogofilter-0.10.0 released)

Barry Gould BarryGould at PennySaverUSA.net
Tue Jan 21 01:31:03 CET 2003

Hi,
Are the mime features enabled by default or is there an option to enable them?

I'm assuming this means we no longer need to pass through unbase64.pl ?

Thanks,
Barry