procmail question

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Fri Jan 10 14:37:10 CET 2003

At 08:11 AM 1/10/03, Matthias Andree wrote:

>David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> writes:
>
> > Greetings,
> >
> > I seem to have a message that's caught in a
> > postfix/procmail/bogofilter loop.
>
>Any huge mailbox files involved? Postfix imposes file size resource
>limits in the OS, they might be touched. Is any bogofilter output
>available from your procmail verbose log?

No huge mailbox files.  The biggest file involved is 3MB.

Procmail has only logged "Rescue of unfiltered data succeeded" on Jan
8.  There were 10 messages logged for the first email (between 12:07:02 and
20:54:05) and 1 message logged for a second email (at 21:03:24).

This morning I added the following to /etc/procmailrc

         VERBOSE=yes
         LOGABSTRACT=yes
         LOG=/var/log/procmail

Time will tell whether the problem recurs.