test fails on HP

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Fri Jan 10 00:35:44 CET 2003

At 01:06 PM 1/9/03, Timothy VanFosson wrote:

>Forgive me if this is the wrong forum, but I am trying to get Bogofilter
>0.9.1.2 to run on my HP using HP-UX 11.00.  I've tried it with both HP's
>ANSI C and the GNU C compiler, but it always fails in
>t.systest.  Specifically all versions of the 2b tests fail.  I was
>wondering if anyone else had run into this problem and, perhaps, had a
>solution already.
>
>tv

Timothy,

This is the right place for your question.  Does your HP machine have a
risc processor?  We've had some problems with HP risc processors, but I
think they're all fixed in the current cvs repository.  Of course you may
have a problem we haven't yet seen and fixed.

Can you download the current cvs sources from SourceForge?  If so, be sure
to get the "mime" branch.  It's the most up-to-date code as of the
moment.  If you don't have the necessary access, let me know and I'll
generate a current snapshot for you.

Anyhow, once you have it, run "make check" and let us know whether your
problem is fixed or not.

Cheers!