procmail question

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Thu Jan 9 13:44:15 CET 2003

At 06:13 AM 1/9/03, Tom Allison wrote:

>Not sure why you use
>* 1^0 From.bogofilter-bugs
>you could use
>* ^From.bogofilter-bugs
>just as well ...  But it's early yet.

Tom,

I'm not sure either.  procmail is not my core competency.  I must have
copied the line from somewhere.  As it's working fine, I not inclined to
change it.

>As for your other question -- procmail logs would be great
>Also, I have this at the top of my rather verbose logs:
>
>SHELL = /bin/sh
>VERBOSE=on
>LOGABSTRACT=all

"debug=on" was a typo (attributed to a brain spasm).  Should have been
"verbose=on".  I just read the man page on LOGABSTRACT.  I want info on
errors and LOGABSTRACT is for successes.  The man page could be wrong (or
incomplete). Perhaps I'll try it