Default configuration question.

Doug Mandell dmandell at gristle.org
Wed Jan 8 10:24:40 CET 2003

Hi,

I've got bogofilter running now thanks to some help (which is definitely appreciated), but I was hoping for some clarification.  In re-reading the man pages I noticed that there's a command line switch for reading from a config file, I was wondering whether bogofilter automatically reads from /etc/bogofilter.cf if it exists or whether you must explicitly tell bogofilter to use it?  I hadn't used the necessary switch, but am using it now as I'm unsure what the default behavior is.  Just looking for clarification.

Thanks,

Doug