source file organization

Greg Louis glouis at dynamicro.on.ca
Fri Jan 3 20:11:17 CET 2003

On 20030103 (Fri) at 1332:46 -0500, David Relson wrote:

> Obviously, I'm in favor of the reorganization, else I wouldn't suggest
> it.  Doing it sooner, rather than later, would be a good thing.  As we near
> the release of version 1.0, it seems like a logical moment in time for such
> a change.

Oh my.  Really 1.0?  Before we even decide on an algorithm or know how
to tune the plethora we support ;-) ???

> All in favor say "Yay".  All opposed say "Nay".

Reorganization, yay!  1.0, I honestly don't think we're there yet, nor
likely to be there any time soon.

BTW I've been rather free and forceful with my opinions of late, but
that by no means implies I want to dictate anything.  This stuff is my
C$0.02 worth, in the hope that it will interest someone and, iff (if
and only if) enough people agree, perhaps influence the project toward
the way I'd like to see it go.

--
| G r e g  L o u i s          | gpg public key:      |
|   http://www.bgl.nu/~glouis |   finger greg at bgl.nu |