Compiling in Red hat 6.2

Paulo Jan admin at digital.ddnet.es
Thu Feb 20 15:44:54 CET 2003

> ???
> I believe the correct option would be: "--with-db=/usr/include/db3" .
>
> This allows to finish the configure stage.
> Make fails telling me to install automake 1.7 but that's another problem. :->

	Actually that didn't work either. But nevermind, because what did was
to remove the "--with-db=/usr" line that I had added in the first place.
Apparently the problem it had wasn't with that, but with the missing
symlink to libdb3.so. As soon as I added it, I was able to build
everything with the default spec file.
	And now I'm in possesion of a shiny new RPM for bogofilter! Off to test
it...

					Paulo Jan.
					DDnet.