bogofilter (-o) & bogoutil (-c) bugs?

W M Brelsford k2di2 at att.net
Mon Feb 17 18:05:36 CET 2003

On Mon Feb 17 2003 at 10:53 AM -0500, David Relson wrote:
> There's _no_ need for keeping 0-count tokens.  They just take up
> space.  They'll go away.

Good.

> Have you observed any other details that need attending to?

No, that was my list.  But you didn't answer my last question
regarding -o without -C: don't command-line arguments override
configuration file settings?

Has any thought been given to an option to specify additional
regular expressions for delimiting tokens?  My wife tends to use a
random number of periods to separate clauses, so replies that quote
her message leave lots of tokens like "soon.....but".  Not a big
deal -- I'll probably remove them periodically with dump-grep-load
(or remove her account on my machine..).

--
Bill Brelsford
k2di2 at att.net