bogofilter (-o) & bogoutil (-c) bugs?

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Mon Feb 17 16:53:17 CET 2003

At 10:38 AM 2/17/03, W M Brelsford wrote:

>David,
>
>Thanks for the prompt reply.

Thank you for pointing out the mistakes.

>Then -c0 should remove the 0-count tokens.  But I get
>
>         $ bogoutil -d spamlist.db | grep ' 0 '
>         a-1 0 20030128
>         a-2 0 20030121
>         a-3 0 20030121

I didn't tell you the whole story :-(  The code checks for a zero value in
variable "count_thresh" and does nothing.  At first glance, that seems
reasonable (value not set ... do nothing), but I'm having second
thoughts.  There's _no_ need for keeping 0-count tokens.  They just take up
space.  They'll go away.

I'll probably release 0.10.3.1 (bugfix release) later today.

Have you observed any other details that need attending to?