bogofilter (-o) & bogoutil (-c) bugs?

W M Brelsford k2di2 at att.net
Mon Feb 17 05:35:53 CET 2003

I'm new to this list, although I've been using bogofilter
successfully for several months.  A few problems I've
encountered:

1. bogofilter -o <value>  seems to have no effect.

2. The bogofilter man page lists two meanings for "-c".  Using it
	to specify a config file works; using it to set a minimum
	count has no effect (and yields no error message).

3. bogoutil -c1  should remove tokens with 0 counts, but also
	removes counts of 1.  -c0 removes nothing.

I still have these problems with 0.10.3 (using the i586 rpm).

--
Bill Brelsford
k2di2 at att.net