Teching bogofilter by forwarding messages

Stroller Linux.Luser at myrealbox.com
Sat Dec 20 01:26:26 CET 2003

On Dec 19, 2003, at 3:55 pm, Michal Wieja wrote:

> Problem is that users have only pop3 accounts, and they collect their
> e-mails
> on their own machines, I've been trying to convince them to use imap
> (would
> be much more easier for me), but it's hard to change people's habits.

Only my opinion, but decentralised email storage is a Bad Thing (tm).
You should disable the users POP3 access & make it company policy that
users HAVE to keep their mail on the server using IMAP. It would be
easy to argue that you have a responsibility to maintain copies of all
emails sent & received for legal reasons, and that back-up demands
email centralisation.

Stroller.