retraining bogofilter with read and unread emails

Eric Wood eric at interplas.com
Thu Dec 18 17:54:36 CET 2003

I'm going to upgrade from bogofilter-0.15.8-1 to the latest. I've collected
a ton of spam colleccted so far thanks to bogofilter.  I'll I've got to do
it remove a few header lines that were added to each email when it landed
into the spam account's INBOX.  Then I'll be ready to retrain.

The only thing I don't know is about read/unread flag.  Since I view my spam
account via IMAP, it knows what I've read and unread.  Where is this flag
typically stored?  I've compared the mail header before and after reading it
on the server side and it doesn't change.  So IMAP must be store this flag
external of the INBOX. Correct?  If so, then there's nothing else to fix and
I'm ready to retrain.

thanks,
-eric wood