Need help please

Charles F. Wyble (imap) cwyble at thewybles.com
Tue Dec 16 00:29:57 CET 2003

-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     staff     1586312 Dec 15 14:22
/usr/local/bin/bogofilter

moses:/home/charlie_carol# ls -al /etc/bogofilter
total 220
drwxrwxrwx    2 root     root           24 Dec 15 10:14 .
drwxr-xr-x   50 root     root         4096 Dec 15 15:18 ..
-rw-rw-rw-    1 root     root       217088 Dec 15 10:33 wordlist.db

I changed to using /usr/local/bin/bogofilter and am getting a different
error occasionally:
procmail: Error while writing to "/usr/local/bin/bogofilter"

Yes, I know it is from procmail, but you guys here seem to know a lot
about that also.