Maildir format

Rodney D. Myers rdmyers at pe.net
Mon Dec 15 05:34:33 CET 2003

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 13:16:50 -0500
David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 18:46:08 +0100
> Micha³ Wieja <mwieja at poczta.onet.pl> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > 	Sorry for silly question, but how to 'teach' bogofilter with
> > 	mail stored in Maildir format ?
> >
> > --
> > Mike
>
> Mike,
>
> Bogofilter has had the ability to process maildirs since version
> 0.15.0(or so).  Try the following:
>
>   bogofilter -v -s -B spam.dir
>   bogofilter -v -n -B ham.dir
>
> Though not truly necessary, the "-v" will give print info about what's
> happened.  Additional "-v"s will print even more.  Too many and you'll
> be inundated with trivia :-0
>
> David

David,

I just got upgraded, debian Sarge, adn tried the above trick. Excellent,
but.... (there's always a but).

Any chance on getting a "recursive" function? I have 2 main
directories, underneath ~/Mail. ~/Mail/Computer & ~/Mail/archives, and
beneath them numerous other directories.

Just curious

--
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers at pe.net>	Registered Linux User #96112
ICQ#:     AIM#:       YAHOO: