whitelist

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Thu Dec 11 11:45:41 CET 2003

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003, Jordi Marine wrote:

> I think actually is not posible to add a whitelist to bogofitler, will
> be it posible in future versions??
>
> I have some problems with mails from NetworkSolutions that are not
> spam, but bogofilter dont think the same  ;)

Assuming you're launching bogofilter from maildrop (or procmail), it's
easy to prevent bogofilter execution for some addresses. Maildrop
example:

if (/^From:[:space:]*!.*/)
  FROMADDR=getaddr($MATCH2)

if ($FROMADDR =~ /^info at networksolutions\.com$/)
  to $DEFAULT

# run bogofilter, stuffing spam into Mail/spam-bf
xfilter "bogofilter -e -p -l"
if (/^X-Bogosity: Yes, tests=bogofilter/)
  to "Mail/spam-bf"