Merge word lists (was Re: Bogofilter won't learn anymore)

Alexander Borghgraef ab at telin.UGent.be
Wed Dec 10 11:34:31 CET 2003

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003, Alexander Borghgraef wrote:

> On Tue, 9 Dec 2003, Chris Wilkes wrote:
>
> > Can you use two wordlists with 0.15.x?
>
>  Apparently. I upgraded and kept the two. But now that I know I'm not
> supposed to, I'll run bogoupgrade :-)

 Hmm, let's get back on this. I've been reading bogoupgrade's man page,
and I don't see any references to combining goodlist.db and spamlist.db
into a single file, just upgrading both files (or their precursors such
as hamlist.count) to more recent versions. How am I supposed to combine
them?

--
Alexander Borghgraef
Vakgroep Telecommunicatie en Informatieverwerking Tel: +32-(0)9-264 34 16