problem building 0.15.7

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Tue Dec 9 14:21:05 CET 2003

Dave Lovelace <dave at firstcomp.biz> writes:

> To try to move ahead, I did in fact try the hack I mentioned (changing
> all occurrences of EX_OK to something else).  That compile is still
> running (slow machine, by current standards), but I've seen one other
> thing to ask about:
> .L_E432                             libbf_gsl.a(libbf_gsl_a-exp.o)
> .L_E435                             libbf_gsl.a(libbf_gsl_a-trig.o)
> ld: bogofilter: fatal error: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to bog

Dave, can we bother you to try bogofilter 0.15.10 and see if you get
that compiled on your DGUX machine? There have been more files added to
the included GSL after 0.15.7, and the str*casecmp() warnings should be
gone now as well.

If it still fails, please include config.log and exact names and
versions of your operating system, compiler, assembler and linker in
your report.