upgrading from 0.9.1.2 - and now: working with exim4.22w/exisan

Karl Schmidt karl at xtronics.com
Thu Aug 21 05:54:15 CEST 2003

I have to agree - it just didn't work as well - now it is not working at all as
I up dated to Exim 4.22 with exiscan to block the virus mess - I was getting 2
-3 copis a minut earlier today along with bougus bounce messages. (You really
would think that most sys admins would have by now caught on to the idea that
the headers can be forged)

The error codes must have been changed - anyone have exim 4.22 working system
wide with bogofilter?

Karl Schmidt EMail    Karl at xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.    WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street  Ph(785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049    FAX(785) 841-0434

Definition of Windows XP:
SPAM, thinly disguised as an operating system