problems using bogofilter v0.11.1.3

Torsten Kunkel torsten at tkunkel.de
Sun Apr 20 03:33:34 CEST 2003

> 1 - delete the wordlists
> 2 - train with good message
> 3 - train with spam message (8 times)
> 4 - run bogofilter with spam message and "-vvv" flags.
>
> 5 - run script and save output to a file
> 6 - send me a private email with .tgz with script, both messages, and the
> output
Ok,

I did everything from above. My "goodmessage" got rated with
0.21414 (or something like this). Then I changed 2 and 3, so the bad
messages where first. My goodmessage got 0.415000.
Seems like the very first message before rating a message has to be a
non-spam-message, don't ask me why.

After this I tested it with my other messages. The result was, that I
removed the -N and -S flags. These flags made bogofilter broken. I
took a look on the registered messages and saw good:0. I think using
the -N flag bogofilter redused the number of messages rated as nonspam
until he hadn't any message, after this every message got 0.41500.
It works without -N and -S (using -s / -n).

Very very much thanks for your help.

        Torsten