Wierd bogofilter/procmail thing happening

Bob Bernstein bernstein at cesmail.net
Wed Apr 16 06:56:25 CEST 2003

David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> let it be known that:

> As a test, you _could_ try scoring the body of the message, rather
> than the whole message.  I think it's the 'b' flag you'll need for
> procmail.

'B', n'est-ce pas? <g>

Thanks for this hint. I was not aware of that procmail option. Right now
I am training bogofilter using Spamassassin, which would it seems to me
be an ideal case in which to use that 'only pipe the body of the
message' procmail option. Why should SA's headers find their way to my
wordlists?

Make sense?

--
Bob Bernstein