randomtrain query

Rodney D. Myers rdmyers at pe.net
Sat Apr 12 06:10:30 CEST 2003

I just grabbed 0.11.1.9, and have been attempting to get the randomtrain
script to function.

According to what is tossed onto the screen, I should be doing something
like;

cd ~/Mail/oldspam  -- where I hold my spam
then running the script as follows;

randomtrain -d /home/rodney/.bogofilter/ -c /home/rodney/.bogofilter/.bogofilterrc  -s *

I must still be doing something incorrectly, as the script does not do
anything, other than throw the default syntax.

Any suggestions or pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks

--
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers at pe.net>
ICQ#:     AIM#:       YAHOO: