stats_in_header, again...

Bob Bernstein bernstein at cesmail.net
Thu Apr 10 08:09:57 CEST 2003

I can see in the archives that this topic was raised in January, but the
problem is rearing its little pointy head again, here. To wit:

bernstein ~$ egrep -v '(^#|^$)' /usr/local/etc/bogofilter.cf
bogofilter_dir=~/.bogofilter
spam_header_name=X-Bogosity
spam_subject_tag=**BOGO**
stats_in_header=No
db_cachesize=0
tag_header_lines=no
strict_check=no
block_on_subnets=no
charset_default=us-ascii
replace_nonascii_characters=N
thresh_index = 0
thresh_stats = 0.0
thresh_rtable = 0.0
algorithm=robinson
robs=0.001
robx=0.415
spam_cutoff = 0.54      # for robinson
spamicity_tags = Yes, No
spamicity_formats = %0.6f, %0.6f

And, by way of confirmation:

bernstein ~$ bogofilter -x c -vv
Reading /usr/local/etc/bogofilter.cf
Testing:  bogofilter_dir=~/.bogofilter
   Found it!
Testing:  spam_header_name=X-Bogosity
   Found it!
Testing:  spam_subject_tag=**BOGO**
   Found it!
Testing:  stats_in_header=No
   Found it!

But, alas, the data that I think will appear in the body of the message
is still in a header, e.g: