multiple database updates?

Dave Lovelace dave at firstcomp.biz
Wed Apr 9 20:33:23 CEST 2003

David,
I finally got bogofilter 0.11.1.8 downloaded and built.  It still exhibits
the (dare I say it?) bug, creating the database directory specified in
the systemwide config file, even though the particular user's
.bogofilter.cf specifies something else.  This time, however, it at least
doesn't appear to have created the (empty) .db files in it, which is
a definite improvement.

--
- Dave Lovelace
  dave at firstcomp.biz