filter mode and hints.

printer at moveupdate.com printer at moveupdate.com
Tue Apr 8 17:12:48 CEST 2003

= = = Original message = = =
I did an attempt to make something like that using the
sendmail milter api. Although I've got a milter now, which
takes every message, and popen()'s bogofilter, this clearly
is too slow.

But I do think this is a nice way to scan a lot of messages
a day. The intention is to tag all incoming messages, and
pass them to the proper MTA. This way every customer will be
able to decide for him/her self what to do with the tagged
messages.
= = = eof Original message = = =

Which version of sendmail?