bogolearn

printer at moveupdate.com printer at moveupdate.com
Tue Apr 8 01:04:29 CEST 2003

= = = Original message = = =

At 03:12 PM 4/7/03, printer at moveupdate.com wrote:
... [snip] ...

>I run bogofilter twice in my procmailrc , but in the opposite
>way.
>First i do:
>* ? bogofilter -3 -o .9,.1 -u
>
>then after I do some basic filtering and the such I do:
>|bogofilter -3 -e -p -t

Question:  It seems a bit odd that you use "-o .9,.1" in the
first
bogofilter command but not in the second.  Do you really do that?

Also, if you have the lines below in /etc/bogofilter.cf, you
won't need the
"-3 -o .9,.1" options:

ham_cutoff=0.1
spam_cutoff=0.9
= = = eof Original message = = =

Yes, I really do that :-)

My configuration file has the cutoffs at different points.
The main purpose of the first pass is to get those messages that
I can be almost guaranteed are spam/notspam and update my db
files. Then if it is "guaranteed" , I don't even want to deal
with it anymore.
Later on I do the bogo'ing that marks the mail with its bogosity
based on the cf settings.