multiple database updates?

Dave Lovelace dave at firstcomp.biz
Fri Apr 4 21:20:19 CEST 2003

On further inspection, I find that it appears that, though the new directory
(with its goodlist.db & spamlist.db) files is created, these files are not
the ones which are updated, though they are touched by each operation of
bogofilter.  (mtimes change, but bogoutil -d shows nothing from either.)

Curiouser & curiouser ...

--
- Dave Lovelace
  dave at firstcomp.biz