Adjusting Yes/No threshold?

Jeff Wishnie jeff at deluxebiz.com
Thu Apr 3 21:55:17 CEST 2003

I apologize if this is a frequently-asked-question, but I couldn't find it in the FAQ or the archives.

I've recently started using Bogofilter to markup incoming mail with the X-bogosity header.

I use simple filtering to move all messages with 'Yes' in the bogosity header to a Spam folder.

But bogofilter appears to add 'Yes' to the header only if the Spamicity rating is extremely high (over .95 I think), which is overly conservative for my install.

My question:
How can I lower the threshold for adding 'Yes' to the X-Bogosity header?

I tried adjusting various settings in bogofilter.cf to no avail...

Thanks,

jeff