bogofilter -p repeating last line in message

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Sat Oct 26 00:34:37 CEST 2002

On Fri, 25 Oct 2002, Barry Gould wrote:

> Ever since installing our new mailserver (which is running bogofilter
> 0.7.3), I've occasionally noticed that the last line in the message is
> repeated, except for the first character.

As written in my other mail, this bug has been fixed.

It may be worthwhile updating bogofilter to 0.7.5, or, if you're a
little more daring and have automake and autoconf installed, pull the
sources from CVS (The sourceforge project page tells you how), run
./cvs-bootstrap.sh and then proceed as usual.

NOTE: the database format has changed, so make sure you don't just type
"make" and "sudo make install", but pay attention to the upgrading
instructions.