Newbie Q

Tom Allison tallison at tacocat.net
Sun Oct 13 13:54:02 CEST 2002

OK, I just got this bogofilter application and it seems to work
easily enough.

I have a problem though.

How do I train it?

Right now it's mostly wrong simply because it has no known history
to work from.

How can I beef up it's experience level?

FWIW:  This is on a stand alone mail server with imap/pop access.

Which brings me to what is probably a much harder question: Is there
some way that I can have a client email a spam mail back and have
the mail used for correcting a bogofilter setting?  Right now I'm
not really sure how to accomplish this.

What does bogofilter require for a -S -H -N correction?
--
Acting is an art which consists of keeping the audience from coughing.