mailing list speed

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Tue Oct 8 13:45:16 CEST 2002

On Mon, 07 Oct 2002, Clint Adams wrote:

> > it is annoying that ezmlm is so good with bounces?
>
> If you call that good.  I get a list of bounces on a daily basis, and
> they're 98% spam.

Hoho! EZMLM bounce warnings look rather like (from memory, very rough):

Messages to you have been bouncing. I've kept the first bounce for you,
see below.

To retrieve the messages send mail to foo-get.12345.

Here's the list of messages that have been bouncing

123
135
4711

----

[first bounce of a mail that ezmlm tried to send to you]
in front of the list.