man bogoutil

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Mon Nov 18 14:09:48 CET 2002

pi,

Please _do_ continue noticing what the man pages are missing and _do_ let
us know.  My tendency is to think things are fine --- until someone let me
know that I'm mistaken.  Being part of the team means pointing out
problems.  I appreciate it that you're doing so.

It's telling you the token and its count in the word list you have
specified.  bogoutil gives more interesting results when you give it a
directory name (and let it find goodlist.db and spamlist.db).

Here's a sample from bogoutil in 0.8.0:

echo "bogofilter" | bogoutil -pw /var/lib/bogofilter
                        spam    good  prob
bogofilter                1     993  0.010018

The current CVS version gives both the Graham and Robinson values:

echo "bogofilter" | bogoutil -pw /var/lib/bogofilter
                        spam    good  Gra prob  Rob prob
bogofilter                1     993  0.010018  0.022768