man bogoutil

Boris 'pi' Piwinger 3.14 at logic.univie.ac.at
Mon Nov 18 13:34:56 CET 2002

Hi!

Sorry, I am again complaining about documentation;-)
man bogoutil is my next victim ...

"The -w option tells bogoutil to display the value  of  one
or more tokens in one or more databases."

There should be at least an example. From the synopsis it is
not clear how to use it. Let's say I want to know what
bogofilter thinks about the word bogofilter. The results
don't make sense to me:

$ echo "bogofilter"| bogoutil -pw  spamlist.db
bogofilter 0
$ echo "bogofilter"| bogoutil -pw  goodlist.db
bogofilter 1217
$ echo "bogofilter"| bogoutil -pw *db
spamlist.db 15

What is 15? And why is it not possible to get the value
which shows up as the probability in the calculation?

pi