wordlist oddness?

Clint Adams schizo at debian.org
Thu Nov 7 04:59:55 CET 2002

I just noticed that a word in my wordlists had much lower counts than I
would have expected.

% for i in ~/.bogofilter/{goodlist,spamlist}.db ; print testwrd | bogoutil -w $i
testwrd 2
testwrd 0

(send multiple testwrd-containing mails through bogofilter -erup.  Some
are classified as spam, some as non-spam)

% for i in ~/.bogofilter/{goodlist,spamlist}.db ; print testwrd | bogoutil -w $i
testwrd 2
testwrd 0

(run one spam-classified message through bogofilter -rN)

% for i in ~/.bogofilter/{goodlist,spamlist}.db ; print testwrd | bogoutil -w $i
testwrd 3
testwrd 0

(send more testwrd-containing mails through bogofilter -erup)

% for i in ~/.bogofilter/{goodlist,spamlist}.db ; print testwrd | bogoutil -w $i
testwrd 3
testwrd 0

Should this be happening?  This is 0.8, not HEAD.