Dependencies (was Re: Spammers catching on)

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Thu Dec 19 01:10:55 CET 2002

At 11:49 AM 12/18/02, Parker Morse wrote:

>I really don't understand the first, since it appears to be there. (From
>the tarball, I can get through using ./configure --with-
>db=/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.3.3/ , but then I fail all tests on "make check".

Parker,

Welcome to bogofilter.  We enjoy seeing as more and more people start
testing and using it.

"make check" should work for all environments running bogofilter.  What is
yours?

If you want, you can go into the tests subdirectory and run each of the
tests from the command line.  The outputs will be saved in appropriately
named subdirectories.  For example, the outputs of t.systest will be in
systest.MMDD, where MMDD is today's date.  You can run all of them , put
them in a tarball using command "tar zcvf test.MMDD.tgz *.MMDD/*", and send
them to me off-list.  I'll take a look and see if I can figure out why
you're having trouble.