Bogopass?

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Fri Dec 6 22:45:39 CET 2002

At 04:28 PM 12/6/02, Matthias Andree wrote:

> process.

> > >It ain't mentioned in its NEWS either... <runs for cover>
> >
> > It is too!  Look under 0.9.1.1.
>
>bogopass?
>
>Not entirely:
>
>* bogopass 0.9.1 emitted the unbase64'd version of the mail
>
>* the NEWS file only mentions "Script contrib/bogopass has revised error
>   and environment checking."
>
>nothing about the fixed bogopass output.

I forgot to include that it had also been fixed.  Mea culpa.

>Please excuse my breaking bogopass and my unclear complaint about the
>NEWS file.

Not a problem.  I make mistakes as well.  Yesterday I built 0.9.1.1,
advertised the fixed bogopass, and included the unfixed one.  That's why
0.9.1.1 went away and 0.9.1.2 came into being.

If you want to update the NEWS file, please do so.  I won't re-release
0.9.1.2, but we'll have the correction for the next release.