Idea for improving the learning stage

Andrew aremo at ngi.it
Thu Sep 6 17:07:12 CEST 2007

On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 10:52:04 -0400,
Tom Anderson <tanderso at oac-design.com> wrote:

> Sounds like an interesting strategy on client-side filters which are
> integrated into the mail client, but I don't see how this could apply to
> a server-side filter.  Perhaps Bogofilter could be a link in the chain
> of such a system, but Bogofilter itself doesn't "watch" user behavior.

Hi Tom, I use Bogofilter as a client-side filter: my MUA (KMail) calls
it when new mail comes in and when I flag messages as spam or ham.

My idea could probably be implemented as a command-line switch followed
by a read/unread flag . That way, when the MUA calls Bogofilter, it
could include that switch and pass message status.

Regards,
Andrew