Bogofilter daemon/wrapper

Semper Fidelis akomic at users.sf.net
Mon Feb 6 12:00:45 CET 2006

Hello,

I'm aware of the fact that conversation regarding this issue already took
place.
Anyway few reasons why bogofilter should work in daemon mode are...
I'm currently using bogofilter to parse content that actualy is not
related to email. So, what I did is i'v format it in mailbox style and
pass it to bogofilter. Since number of messsages i need to process is
relatively huge (over 10.000.000) and its real-time processing, speed is
of great importance.
Firing bogofilter executable each time i need to process message proved to
be quite slow. So what i did is wrapper in perl which opens pipe to
bogofilter executable. Main problem in this configuration proved to be
termination (delimiter) of each of the messages which is in mailbox format
another "From "
field. Scoring results are delayed and not logicaly related to input
messages.
Any way to overcome this? Maybe another delimiter like "END;" ? Or better
option to accept another input format (in-line)?

Cheers,