sqlite problems on Mac OS X 10.4 (was Re: bogofilter-0.96.1 - aka 1.0.0-rc1)

Jim Correia jim.correia at pobox.com
Mon Sep 5 18:30:49 CEST 2005

When building with the sqlite database engine on Mac OS X 10.4,
t.lock3 hangs. Hints on further diagnosis and solutions?

Then I try the built binary from the command line

$ ./src/bogofilter -C -d ~/Desktop/bfwordlists/
bogofilter[16559]: cannot compile SELECT value FROM bogofilter WHERE
key=? LIMIT 1;: no such table: bogofilter_

and an empty wordlists.db file is created.

Is there something wrong with my build? Pilot error?

Thanks,
Jim