bogofilter-0.96.1 - aka 1.0.0-rc1

Jim Correia jim.correia at pobox.com
Mon Sep 5 17:28:45 CEST 2005

On Sep 5, 2005, at 10:55 AM, David Relson wrote:

> In configure.ac (and configure) are the following lines:
>
> case "x$WITH_DB_ENGINE" in
>     xsqlite|xsqlite3)
>     AC_DEFINE(ENABLE_SQLITE_DATASTORE,1, [Enable sqlite3 datastore])
>     DB_TYPE=sqlite
>     DB_EXT=.db
>     AC_CHECK_HEADERS([sqlite3.h],,AC_MSG_ERROR(Cannot find
> sqlite3.h header file))
>     AC_LIB_LINKFLAGS([sqlite3])
>     LIBDB="$LIBSQLITE3"
>     ;;
>
> which allow either '--with-database=sqlite' or '--with-
> database=sqlite3' to be used.
>
> I wonder if you're having shell script problems?  Here's a little
> test script to try:

Your shell script works fine, but

./configure --with-database=sqlite3

fails as described. Perhaps there is another test which is failing to
test both values?

I don't know much (anything) about autoconf, but line 575 looks
suspicous:

AM_CONDITIONAL(ENABLE_SQLITE_DATASTORE, test "x$WITH_DB_ENGINE" =
"xsqlite")

Jim